Michael D's 1991 SVX Alcyone SVX Version
Member #19633 ::
Car Show Entry
(Best Old School Pre-1995)
• One of just 1904 four wheel steering SVXs produced, and one of only approximately 400 produced with the very rare sunroof option.
• All 4 factory available options – Cruise Control, Airbag, 10 Disc CD Auto-Changer, and Sunroof
• Large host of JDM dealer installed accessories including mid-height rear wing, floral 5-piece floor mat set, trunk mat, parcel shelf mounted air purifier, “SVX” sticker set on side garnishes and rear quarter, and roof cross bars (not presently fitted)
• Modifications include JDM Delta Speed front lip spoilers, Motorsport lowering springs, custom-engineered front big brake kit with 4 piston WRX calipers, Mazda RX-8 alloy wheels, and JDM Koyorad radiator
• Interesting JDM items like Panasonic electronic toll-collection device, all original registration and parking stickers, and participation stickers from two of the largest SVX meets held in Japan in the 2000s – even Japanese change in the change holder. The engine cover is signed by Masaharu Yuasa, lead engineer of EG33 Engine Design Department, Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd.
• Car was owned by just one owner in Japan and then passed through an auto auction in Tokyo where The Duncan Collection in Virginia purchased it in 2017. It was then acquired from Mr. Duncan in April 2018.
• The car carries all of its original paint, and was street parked in Tokyo for its entire life up until 2017. It is regularly driven on a ~100 mile round-trip daily commute, weather permitting.
Michael's Social Media Info:
« Browse More Enthusiasts