About the :
The all-new second-generation BRZ is a full redesign of Subaru’s pure sports car. The 2022 BRZ continues to offer the fundamentals of sports car design that it used to create the original: low vehicle weight, an ultra-low center of gravity with precision steering and handling in an affordable 2+2 package. But new for this year, the BRZ features more power, better handling, improved styling, a 50-percent increase in torsional stiffness and a modern interior.
• High-performance 2.4-liter naturally aspirated engine with 228 horsepower and 15-percent increase in torque over first-generation BRZ’s 2.0-liter engine
• Premium and Limited trims offered in standard 6-speed manual transmission or available 6-speed Electronic Direct Control Automatic with paddle shift controls
• EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology with Adaptive Cruise Control and High Beam Assist featured on models equipped with 6-speed automatic transmission
• Limited equipped with 215/40 R18 85Y Michelin® Pilot® Sport 4 summer performance tires
• Aerodynamically enhanced body design with undercover insulator, front fender air outlet, body color rocker spoiler and integrated trunk spoiler
• A lower center of gravity than the first-gen model
• Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) traction and stability system offers five different settings
• All-new driver-focused interior with customizable 7-inch digital instrument panel
• New SUBARU STARLINK® 8.0-inch Multimedia Plus system with Integrated Center Information Display.
• New driver’s knee airbag